My rating scale for Cinema Paradiso would be a thumbs up or thumbs down because it is the ancient way to rate something. I rate this movie a thumbs up because it showed a new kind of life to the movie. There was a lot of comedy in the movie to that’s why I rated the movie thumbs up.
Mitch & Nick&Gavin
Some of my opinions on the movie was it was ok, but there was some great comedy. It creates new live in the movie when I watched the movie. Some favorite quotes in the movie were: “Progress always comes late”, “but this time it came early this movie”, “Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change”. I like is film, the only down fall of this movie was reading the subtitles through out the movie. This movie was a classical drama that touched my heart.
Some symbols in the movie was the theater because that were all the people in the town meet and greet each other. Another symbol in the movie was the fire because it represents some dramatic sequences with life changing results to Alfredo the projectionist.
I believe that toto was the most virtuous through out the movie because he was he was morally excellent through out the movie. He was also the best actor in the movie I thought. A good metaphor for Paradiso, town as a metaphor for an era.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment